This tour connects the medieval village of Mesta and the surveillance tower (Vigla Livadion), that is located close to the natural port of the village.
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an incredible ride through the mastic tree fields, surrounded by nature experiencing the unique beautiful panoramic view of the western coastline of the island.
This amazing view is bound to captivate your imagination taking you back to Medieval Times when the surveillances towers played an important role in the defence of the island.
Bring your family or your friends for an unforgettable adventure. This tour is recommended for everybody who wishes to enjoy an easy going bicycle ride.
- Cycling in nature among mastic trees
- Amazing panoramic view of the natural port of Mesta
- Learning the importance of the Vigla (surveillance towers) throughout History
- Recovering energy at the central square of Mesta
- Professional, highly qualified guides, MIAS leaders
- Hardtail Mountain bike – Cube ANALOG, Cube AIM the right size for you
- EC approved cycling helmet
- Snapshots with action camera
- Mineral water, energy bar of pasteli (local product)
Distance: 11,54 km
Duration: ~ 2 hrs
Elevation Gain: 207 m
Price: 30 € (vat incl)/ person in group, max 8 pers,
50 € (vat incl)/ person on private tour
CAMERA VENTED HELMET STRAP
CAMERA ROLL BAR MOUNT
Select a service from the interest form to find out about the availability
CONNECT WITH US