This tour connects the medieval village of Mesta and the surveillance tower (Prionas Vigla).
You will have the opportunity to enjoy an incredible ride through the mastic tree fields, surrounded by nature, experiencing the unique beautiful panoramic view of the western coastline of the island.
We have to leave the bikes behind, walk for about 300 meters in order to reach the tower.
This is an ideal tour for those who wish to enjoy a relaxing ride in the gorgeous Chian nature.
- Cycling in nature among mastic trees
- Amazing panoramic view
- 500 meter skyline walk
- “Vigla” of Prionas
- Learning the importance of the Vigla (surveillance towers) throughout History
- Recovering energy at the central square of Mesta
- Professional, highly qualified guides, MIAS leaders
- Hardtail Mountain bike – Cube ANALOG, Cube AIM the right size for you
- EC approved cycling helmet
- Snapshots with action camera
- Mineral water, energy bar of pasteli (local product)
Distance: 10 km
Duration: ~ 1 hrs 30min
Elevation Gain: 271 m
Price: 25 € (vat incl)/ person in group, max 8 pers,
50 € (vat incl)/ person on private tour
CAMERA VENTED HELMET STRAP
CAMERA ROLL BAR MOUNT
Select a service from the interest form to find out about the availability
CONNECT WITH US