This tour begins and ends at the medieval village of Olympi. We cycle our way through the hidden trails and rural routes until we reach the Cave of Olympi, where you can have a guided visit to the interior of the cave.
From there we continue our journey through a beautiful trail in the middle of nature where one can observe the cultivated mastic fields, as well as many other species of the region’s flora and fauna.
As we head on to the beach of Kato Fana, you can visit the ruins of the Sanctuary of Apollo Phanaios.
The tour continues on the direction of Pyrgi, the capital of the Mastic Villages, where you can admire the characteristic patterns that decorate the walls of the houses. On this tour one comes into contact with many historical and cultural aspects of the island.
- Cycling among mastic trees
- Visit Olympi’s cave, 25min tour inside
- Visit Sanctuary of Apollo Phanaios, 9th century b.c.
- Relaxing at the amazing beach of Fana
- Visit to Pyrgi village – Medieval village
- Learning mtb skills during the tour
- Recovering your energy with refreshing juices at the central square of Olympi