This tour takes place in the southern part of the island where you will have the chance to explore the hidden treasures of Chios.
Starting from the medieval village of Pyrgi, we cycle our way through the ancient landmarks of the region.
You have the opportunity to visit The Mastic Museum and the Archeological site of Emporios.
The tour ends at Pyrgi.
- Cycling among mastic trees
- Visiting the Mastic museum, 1h tour(optional)*
- Visiting the Tower of Dotia, exceptional landmark
- Archeological site of Emporios, 8th -6th century b.c., 1h tour (optional)*
- The volcanic beach “mavra volia”**
- Learning mtb skills during the tour
- Recovering your energy at the central square of Pyrgi
- Professional, high qualified guides, MIAS leaders
- Hardtail Mountain bike – Cube ANALOG, Cube AIM the right size for you
- EC approved cycling helmet
- Ticket entrance either for the Mastic museum or the Archeological site of Emporios
- Snapshot with action camera
- Mineral water, energy bar of pasteli (local product)
Distance : 21,67 km + 5 km to the museum
Duration: 5 hrs
Elevation Gain: 373 m + 30m to the museum
Price: 60 euro (vat incl)/ person in group of 5 to 8 pers, museum included
100 euro (vat incl)/ person on private tour
*You can visit either the Archeological site of Emporios or the Mastic museum
** We will have a 30 minutes stop at the amazing beach of “mavra volia”, giving you the opportunity to swim.
CAMERA VENTED HELMET STRAP
CAMERA ROLL BAR MOUNT
Select a service from the interest form to find out about the availability
CONNECT WITH US